2023 Valentine’s Day Jewelry Gift Guide
Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and it's time to start thinking about what you're going to get your significant other. Maybe you want something special and meaningful like a ring or necklace, but maybe you don't have much money to spend on this gift. Luckily, there are plenty of options out there that will be sure to please her while still being affordable!
The Best Statement Jewelry for Your Valentine
For all you bold types that want to show your love in a big way, we have just the jewelry for you. From statement necklaces to over-the-top earrings, this section is all about making your significant other feel special by gifting them jewelry that they’ll remember forever. And if they don't show up with flowers again next year (or another gift), it will be your fault!
Best Jewelry for Your Wife
A good husband knows what his wife likes, and gives her gifts that reflect that. If you want to get your wife something she'll love for Valentine's Day, start by asking yourself the following questions:
- What is her style? Does she like bold statement pieces with lots of sparkle, or does she prefer something more minimalist and understated?
- Which colors does she prefer? Is it the bright yellow golds and reds of traditional jewelry designs, or are darker shades like blue and black more to her liking?
- Which gems does she favor most strongly—diamonds, emeralds, sapphires…or maybe none of those at all!
Best Jewelry for Your Girlfriend
- Necklaces: Necklaces are a great Valentine's Day gift for your girlfriend because they can be personalized with her name or a special date. You can also buy her an item that has a meaning behind it, such as a heart necklace that symbolizes how much you love her.
- Earrings: Earrings are another good choice for jewelry on Valentine's Day. If your girlfriend has pierced ears, then you could get her some diamond stud earrings or other fancy drop earrings.
- Bracelets: Bracelets make another great option when it comes to choosing jewelry on Valentine’s Day. If your girlfriend likes to wear bracelets, then check out our list of top 5 bracelets below!
- OT Buckle Chain Bracelet
- Gold Beaded Bracelet
- Bold Cuff Bracelet
- Bold Curb Chain Bracelet
- Smiley Face Bracelet
Best Jewelry for Your Fiancée
A ring is a classic gift that every girl will love. If your fiancée has a favorite color, get her jewelry in that color. If she loves green, for example, you can get her something like this 14k Gold Plated Green Emerald Stone Ring or this Green Peridot Stud Earrings .
If she likes gemstones or minerals (like diamonds), then check out these Diamond Accented Gemstone Bracelets .
And if she's just not one for jewelry but still wants to wear something from the holiday season? You can always go with a pair of earrings instead!
How to Shop the Right Jewelry For Her (and For a Flexible Budget!)
- Shop for jewelry that is unique and special.
- Shop for jewelry that is made of quality materials.
- Shop for jewelry that is made by a reputable jeweler.
- Shop for jewelry that is within your budget, but not so much so that she thinks you scrimped just to get her something nice (you don't want her to feel like she owes you anything).
- Make sure the style of the piece suits the occasion and your personal style together—if both are important factors in your decision-making process!
Here are the best jewelry options to give your significant other this Valentine's Day.
- For the partner who loves their jewelry to have a story, consider giving them a set of rings with engravings commemorating certain memories you’ve shared together.
- If you want to tell your significant other that they are the apple of your eye (get it? Apple?), then this glittering gold necklace is sure to please.
- For the partner who loves subtle accessories, this simple silver bracelet will be sure to match any outfit and occasion.
We hope this Valentine's Day gift guide has helped you find the perfect piece of jewelry for your significant other. Whether it's a personal message or a show-stopping piece, we think these options will make any woman feel like she's the most special person in the world!